MeetingSense Pro Agenda Templates Save You Meeting Set Up Time
This Week’s Meeting Tip (September 7th, 2017) – Creating a few meeting agenda templates ahead of time allows you to easily pick-and-go when scheduling your meetings
Adding clear concise meeting agendas to every meeting invite will help you and your participants start your meetings much more efficiently, while ensuring that everyone stays on task to be much more productive in the meeting. (read an article about creating the best agendas possible)
So, do you have to create an agenda for every single meeting you schedule?
MeetingSense Pro allows you to create “Agenda Templates” once, and then simply pick an agenda from a drop-down list in your MeetingSense Microsoft Outlook invite pane for each meeting. Creating and using Agenda templates will save you 5-10 minutes for every meeting you schedule.
Here are the simple steps for creating Agenda templates for Outlook and from your Dashboard:
From Outlook MeetingSense Pane:
Note: You must have the MeetingSense Pro Outlook Toolbar and Pane installed first. If not, get yours here now: http://www.meetingsense.com/outlook/
- Schedule a new meeting from Outlook like you always do
- When the new invite opens, you’ll see the MeetingSense Pro pane of the right
- Fill in a goal if you’d like
- Then, simply start typing in the Agenda you’d like to save as a template
- Use one Agenda Item per line, do not add a dot or number, this will be done automatically
- Once you have completed the Agenda you’d like to save, check the “Save as new Agenda” box and name your template
- Ensure that you name your template something you’ll recognize and associate with this agenda for later
- Send the meeting invite when finished
- The next time you go to schedule a meeting using the MeetingSense Pane, your new save Agenda template will be available from the dropdown box
From Your MeetingSense Pro Dashboard:
- Go to your MeetingSense Pro dashboard: https://mymeetingsense.com
- Click on the “Meetings” page https://mymeetingsense.com/meetings
- At the top right of the page, click the “…” button to access your Agenda and Conferencing templates
- Choose the Agenda Templates tab
- From the dropdown, choose the “New Agenda” option
- In the open text box, just start typing the first agenda point of the agenda you want to create
- Finish all of your Agenda points for this agenda
- In the box below, check the “Save as new Agenda” box
- Name your new agenda template and click save
- Your new Agenda template will now be available from the dropdown box when scheduling new meetings in Outlook (the MeetingSense pane) or on your MeetingSense dashboard
Creating meeting Agenda templates in MeetingSense Pro is quick and easy using either of the two methods outlined above.
Using Agenda templates will allow you to save 5-10 minutes of meeting set up every time you schedule a new meeting. Allowing you to pick from a pre-created list of agendas instead of typing them out for every meeting will make your life easier, and save you loads of time every week.
Have great meetings today!