Meeting Tip (September, 16th 2017): MeetingSense Pro offers a few simple ways to assign action items during any type of meeting
Meetings can be hectic and fast-paced affairs. No one is going to stop or slow down to make sure you’ve captured all of the right information, you’re just expected to get it all, and get it all right. Having the right tools can make all the difference between get everything your teams needs, and missing an important point.
Once you’ve launched MeetingSense WebCapture to help capture all of the critical information being shared in your meeting, there are a couple efficient ways to ensure you assign all actions covered. All WebCapture pods were designed to help you most effectively record the right information.
To Assign Action Items within MeetingSense:
From the Action Item Pod
- Click the “+” button to the top right of the pod
- Fill in all of the appropriate information
- ONLY a title is mandatory if you’re in a rush
- Add a title that will help you remember what this Action Item is, then you can come back later and gill in the rest later
- Click Save and Close, or Save and New if you’d like to immediately create another Action item
Drag & Drop from Your Notes within MeetingSense
- Highlight a line of text you’ve already typed into the Notes pod and drag it down into the Action Item pod
- This will automatically create a new Action Item with the dragged text as the subject
- Then fill in any additional details, or simply click save and close, or save and new
When meetings are fast and non-stop having a way to quickly and easily assign Action Items is critical. MeetingSense Pro provides a couple simple ways for ensuring that you’ll never miss another Action Item in the middle of a meeting.
Have great meetings today!